March 28, 2012

Opting for a vintage style apron

Guest post written by Nicole Mastin

I'm not sure why wearing aprons in the kitchen really went out of style for a lot of years. They're so handy to have around and it's nice not to spill stuff all over your clothes and run the risk of ruining them. I recently had to replace my old one that had kept my clothes looking pristine for years and I was really sad to part with it. But it looked so worn that I knew I had to do something else with it.

I went shopping online to find a good replacement apron and when I was looking, I saw some info on debt settlement and after I looked through it a little bit I decided on using the service to help out our family's finances. I'm not sure how to do that on my own and I think that we could sure use that help.

I found this adorable little checkered apron and decided that I could recreate that on my own. So that's going to be a little weekend project of me and I can start doing stuff in the kitchen without worrying about my clothes again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

River Monsters With Jeremy Wade !!!