February 28, 2012

CRYING CAT


Thanks for the post, Vernon Lowe

When I got home from work today I was exhausted. So tired in fact that I plopped down on the couch and flipped on Direct tv before I did anything else. The reason I was so tired is that I did not get any sleep the night before. The neighbor has a cat that is usually in the house. Sometimes they let the cat out and it stays out at night. Sometimes the cat will come right up to my bedroom window ( or at least it seems like it) and whine. I don’t know how to really describe how this cat whines, because I have never heard any other cat do it, but it sounds like a baby screaming. I mean it really sounds like a baby crying. When I first moved in and didn’t know what it was it really frightened me. I always heard that you should never open the door if you hear a baby crying that criminals use that tactic to get in your home. Unfortunately the cat insisted on crying from two in the morning until five. I almost called the neighbors so that the cat would shut up, but I have a dog and know that he barks sometimes and didn’t want to start a war.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

River Monsters With Jeremy Wade !!!