December 28, 2011

Stressful Move


Guest post written by my buddy Bernardo Graham

When my husband and I decided to move to Texas last year we were overwhelmed with everything we had to do. He was starting a new job and was really nervous, so I took the lead with the move. We lived in Delaware, and it was just so hard to figure everything out from a distance. We were already stressed out about leaving a place we had lived most of our lives, and organizing everything for the move just made everything more stressful. I didn’t even know where to start when it came to setting up our utilities so I went to the internet to find out. I learned that we could Shop Electricity Rates Texas which is pretty cool. I had no idea that electric companies had to compete for our business, but I think it’s genius. We have a choice in every other product we buy, so why not electricity? Now that we’re all settled in I feel like we are saving a ton of money on our utility bills, which is great for us. I’m glad the stressful period of our move is over and now we can move on with our lives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

River Monsters With Jeremy Wade !!!